We have recently received a few questions about what types of calls we respond to and how many we go on each month. Starting this month we will be begin posting a breakdown of our calls based on incident type and number of calls. Please feel free to click the shortcut links below to share on social media.
- Long Branch Firefighters Train for Ocean Rescue
- F/F Mark Garced Receives Firefighter of the Year.
- Firefighters train for the worst case scenario.
- 2nd Alarm Fire in Elberon Business District
- Local #68 Wins 3rd Place in Cooking Competition
- Members Attend Seminar Given by Deputy Chief John Norman FDNY (ret.)
- Tour #2 Assigned to Barricaded Subject Call
- Local #68 2017 Executive Board Announcement
- Engine Company Responds Mutual Aid to Belmar
- January 23rd Nor’Easter Keeps Firefighters Busy
- QUICK ACTIONS BY ONE OF OUR OWN
- Community Trust Fund breaks $100k in donations!
- Back to Back Mutual Aid Fires